Mô tả công việc
The Administrative Assistant cum Receptionist will work in HR & Admin team to provide administrative support to office including reception duty. The position will be expected to act as an Ambassador with routine and specialized functions involving guest welcoming, secretarial tasks as well as administrative tasks as directed by Office Manager to ensure professional image and efficient operations of the University
The regular working hours are 8 hours per day, from 8:00 AM to 17:00 PM or 8:30 AM to 17:30 PM, from Monday to Friday per week.
• Administrative Assistant:
- Arrange logistics for all business trips (both domestic & International) for all staff members including, but not limited to, flight tickets, hotel booking, visa application, and transportation…
- Provide supports in organizing events with relevant departments.
- Order and control all stationeries for Office.
- Maintain and control Office supply such as: school car booking, sim card ordering, cartridge refill, electricity payment, plants in campus, cleaning service, office consumable stuffs, Lavie water refill, motorbike parking, drinking water testing, …
- Keep records of and update payment reports of Grab + Vinasun services.
- Assist with applying for various types of visa for visitors/ expats.
- Assist with logistic arrangements for business trips of visitors/ expats to come and work for the university such as: flight tickets, hotel booking, airport transfer, meals, …
- Assist with application for work permit for expat coming to work for the University
- Organise notarization of legal documents as and when required.
- Coordinate and prepare Hello Monday! weekly.
- Order name card for staff members.
- Make sure to comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
- Perform front desk management activities.
- Welcome, inform, register and guide visitors/ guests.
- Be responsible for handling enquiries and internal /external call transfers to appropriate team members. Record and dispatch the message when necessary.
- Update contact list of team members on time.
- Receive, sort, record and forward incoming mails to appropriate team members. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Manage, maintain and ensure the reception area in tidy and professional image.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Experience of admin task (paper work, procedure) from 1-2 years to above
- Good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Professional working style (appearance and communication);
- Born since a time prior to 1994 is preferred
- Could start immediately
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary (8- 10 mil gross/month)
- Working in a professional environment in the leading companies and corporations in Vietnam
- Full social insurance in accordance with the law
- 6 annual leaves for 06 months
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn