Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
SignKeys is a next generation GLOBAL technology company that brings blockchain technology to the masses. The company has several industry leading products a unique unified hardware rooted secure product that supports Identity/KYC, Payments, Credentials and Cryptocurrency securely that is already enabled on 1.5illion Devices, securely and instantly. The leadership consists of members from pre dot com days including ex-Andersen Ventures, Mckinsey, Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered and KPMG.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent growth opportunity with a company that has experience, a passion for growing people and fun people to work with
- Act as support to the Director for SignKeys in Asia in prioritising and executing given tasks related to internal and external projects, liaise with direct reports and other stakeholders, assign and resolve tasks where appropriate on his behalf.
- Ensure the director is well prepared on all meetings and engagements. Coordinate with other departments and staff as needed, review to ensure all presentations, documents and briefs are appropriate and content accurate.
- Monitor incoming project related correspondence to ensure prompt handling of all items.
- Manage follow up and execute actions as appropriate
- Independently seek resolution on day-to-day management issues requiring director attention where possible.
- Support coordination work on projects on behalf of the director where appropriate and track to completion using appropriate tools, excel, status reports, Jira etc.
- Ensure appropriate time allocation for focus on deliverables and stakeholder management
- Maintain an effective and close relationship with ALL teams and partners to ensure awareness/coordination of ongoing initiatives, direct communication and consistency of approach
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Manage digital asset register
- Manage electronic folders
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Associate’s Degree in related fields.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Proficient with the English language: written and verbal
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to work on global projects.
- Chance to work closely with both Vietnamese and foreign people (clients).
- Attractive salary and benefit, international and professional environment.
- 13th salary.
- Lunar New Year bonus
- Contract type: permanent contract after probation period.
- Paid leave (12 days/year), 01 day for Christmas.
- Flexible working hours (From Monday and Friday). We work 40 hours per week.
- Open and honest culture, every employee is valued and, treated fairly and trusted.
- Company trip and team building. We love playing teamwork games.
- Premium Health Insurance package.
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance.
- Snacks, fresh fruits, free drinks (tea, coffee, etc.) and parking fee.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29