Mô tả công việc
- Working with machine learning (ML) applications, developing models and software, familiarity with data structures, data and image analytics algorithms, computability, data complexity and computer architectures.
- Analyze and trade various machine learning approaches, develop new algorithms tools, perform and manage end to end design and implementation.
- Tackle unsolved problems in neural network architectures, Learning algorithms, reinforcement Learning, computer vision, natural language, and multimodal sensory processing.
- Work closely with other Research Scientists and Engineers in collaborative, interdisciplinary teams to discover, invent, and build things that have meaningful real-world impact.
- Track and coordinate all required annual program certifications and training.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Master or Ph.D in Data Science, Computer Science, Data Mining, Statistics, Operations Research, Math or equivalent required. Moderate working knowledge of modeling/research/analytics or actuarial required. Relevant statistical analysis work experience required.
- Prior ad network, Big Data or analytics experience, operations research or similar.
- 3 years of deep technical experience in Distributed Computing, Data Mining, Data Matching, Machine Learning, and Statistics.
- Experience/expertise designing, developing and implementing ML (Machine Learning), DL (Deep Learning).
- Experience/expertise with ML libraries/tools (e.g., scikit-learn, Theano, H2O, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience/expertise with various programming/scripting languages and environments (e.g., C, C++, C#/.NET, Python, Anaconda, XML, Java, Open CV, SQL, Hadoop).
- Experience/expertise applying mathematic principles via scientific computing solutions (e.g., NumPy, SciPy, MatPlotLib, MATLAB).
- Expertise in designing and validating Machine Learning algorithms.
- Motivation to initiate and accomplish ambitious research agenda.
- Attention to detail, data accuracy and quality of output.
- Results oriented and deadline driven.
Nice to have:
- Strong record of publishing papers at top quality conferences and journals.
- Superior communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, commensurate with your position and contribution.
- Knowledge-share environment work closely with experienced experts.
- Experienced new technologies, attractive projects with customers in the English and Japanese market.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year.
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- FPT Care and many other benefits.
Send your CV to :
Recruitment Department – FPT Software Resource Development Center
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : FPT-Complex building, Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa street, Hòa Hải Ward, Ngũ Hành Sơn district, Đà Nẵng City
Phone : +84 236 3 958 777 Fax : +84 236 3958 776
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29