Mô tả công việc
Established since 1999, a leading IT Service provider in Southeast Asia with 52 offices in 18 countries and 700+ customers worldwide. By working with us, you can balance work and life in a dynamic environment, youthful, multicultural and full of creativity. You will have the opportunity to improve your soft skills, and foreign language skills include English, Japanese, French, ... while working and communicating with colleagues, customers from many countries around the world. FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the leading global technology and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$2 billion in revenue and 33,000 employees. Qualified with CMMI Level 5 & ISO 27001:2013, ASPICE LEVEL 3, FPT Software delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platform, RPA, AI, IoT, Enterprise Mobilization, Cloud, AR/VR, Embedded System, Managed service, Testing, Platform modernization, Business Applications, Application Service, BPO and more services globally from delivery centres across the United States, Japan, Europe, Australia, Vietnam and the Asia Pacific. With a focus on R&D activities to improve quality of services, the company has been serving over 600 customers worldwide, a hundred of which are Fortune 500 companies in the industries of Aerospace & Aviation, Automotive, Banking and Finance, Communications, Media and Services, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Public sector, Technology and more.
- As the Android Firmware Engineer, you will to build a part of Android Kernel to implement an audio solution for mobile phones and Android devices. Support our ODM and OEM manufacturing partners. Partner with UX/UI and audio DSP engineers to refine existing product offerings, to develop new cutting-edge implementations in support of vendor, customer and end-user requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Expert with at least 3 years of experience of Android Embedded Development
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture
- Experience in Upgrading Android OS version
- Has experience with Google Mobile Services (GMS) Test Suite and Google Compatibility Test Suite (CTS) certification and issue debugging
- Has experience to customize driver in Android HAL for custom peripherals
- Have experience and understanding of Android Power Management and optimize power consumption
- Familiar with Android debugging tools and debugging techniques
- Have experience to perform optimization and tuning such as Boot Up time and other Key Performances
- Experience in Android Audio Framework, Audio Manager, Audio Drivers, Audio Policy and Audio flinger.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29