Mô tả công việc
• Develop and maintain external/internal web sites, .Net applications, Share point application.
• Work with Simpson business analysts as well as directly with business users to help define and clarify business requirements.
• Design and develop Web/Desktop applications according to Simpson development standards and in adherence of general coding best practices.
• Document test cases and conduct adequate unit testing on all development objects in adherence with Simpson’s testing methodology.
• Provide status reports and adequate management reporting on activities, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
• Provide production support for existing web applications in the Simpson environment, communicate with business analysts and business users to diagnose and troubleshoot issues and provide user support.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
2+ years Web Application development/delivery experience
2+ year Working experience in building Web User Interfaces
- Working experience with successful track record in developing desktop-based and/or web-based applications, including back-end and UI development.
- Good understanding in .NET technology and MS Web server (IIS 7.0 or later version). Having experience in .NET 4.0+ and MVC3.0+ is a plus.
- Experience in multiple software development methodologies – RAPID, SCRUM, etc.
- Web 2.0 related development experience specifically related to UI development, e.g. AJAX/ RIA’s.
- Knowledge in web-related technologies, including UML, XML, Web Service, Web API Development and consumption, etc.
- Previous experience with SAP and UNIX would be extremely beneficial. Experience with version control system, such as TFS.
- Good troubleshooting skill, including application profiling and memory leak detecting.
- Solid knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming
- Solid knowledge with database access, SQL.
- Good English verbal, presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirement documents, both verbal and written.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29