Mô tả công việc
The Application Developer is responsible for the development of Web-based/ Windows Desktop Applications and solutions in support of Simpson Strong-Tie’s business requirements.
- Develop and maintain external/internal web sites, .Net applications, Sharepoint applications.
- Work with Simpson business analysts to help define and clarify business requirements.
- Document test cases and conduct adequate unit testing on all development objects.
- Provide status reports and adequate management reporting on activities, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide production support for existing web applications in the Simpson environment, communicate with business analysts and business users to diagnose and troubleshoot issues and provide user support.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 3+ years of working experience in Web Application development/delivery experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge and experience in .NET programming with ASP.NET MVC using C#.
- Good understanding of .NET technologies and MS Web server (IIS 7.0 or later version). Having experience in .NET 4.0+ and MVC3.0+ is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns.
- Knowledge of database access, SQL.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skill, including application profiling and memory leak detecting.
- High proficiency in English.
- Web 2.0 related development experience specifically related to UI development, e.g. AJAX/ RIA’s.
- Knowledge in web-related technologies, including UML, XML, Web Service, Web API, etc.
- Experience in SAP and UNIX would be extremely beneficial.
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt new technologies or programming languages.
- Ability to work on multiple project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29