Assistant Chief Engineer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure proper operation of air conditioning, electrical, fire protection & fighting system and other electrical and mechanical systems of the building.
• Assisting CE to implement properly operation & maintenance plan.
• Supervising, checking technician/worker’s/ contractors to ensure the work order completing timely.
• Ensuring daily work including surveying, maintenance, repairs and reporting is carried out correctly.
• Recording all work order and progress in the recording of the department log book.
Building safety systems
• Proper & effective Fire alarm system
• Automatically set-up generator systems.
• Vertical traffic system (elevator).
• Gas (if any)
.24/7 Building Management Systems (both automatic & manpower Control/ Supervision)
• Central air conditioning system (VRV)
• CCTV & Security systems (Access control card, surrounding road ...)
• Parking system.
• Public Speaker system.
• Structure: Ensuring the building structure is safe and inspecting possible damages to the building components.
• Front entrance: Ensuring the surroundings/Front entrance is properly maintained.
• Update Standard Operating Procedures as required or in special cases.
• All details / services of the building, operating time.
• All floor plans, decorations, equipment and location.
• All company and department policies and procedures.
• Energy saving: Properly Controlling Lighting system, AC, elevator, pump and water treatment carefully.
• Implementing approved annual maintenance plan (Preservative maintenance/ Renovation plan) to extend the life cycle of building structures and building systems, minimizing costly maintenance work.
• Preserving the value of the property by protecting the equipment / tools, preventing damage or early depreciation.
• Ensuring transparency in stock supervision: Reasonable stock of supplies (maximum of 3 months, or 6 months for oversea – supplied items).
• Water savings: Encouraging the use of water savings.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Graduation in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Solid knowledge of all M&E equipment in high buildings, especially knowledge of the automatic control system of the building as well as other automatic control systems of the M&E system
- Able to use almost mechanical - electrical equipment
- 5 year experienced in the technical position
- At least 2-year experience in supervising position in hotel or serviced-apartment
- English fluency
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & leadership
- Integrity, sense of responsibility, and able to work under high pressure
- Good service mind, hospitality and professional team work
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Service charge: following company’s policy
-Other benefits - following company’s regulation.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29