Mô tả công việc
This position will report directly to Sales Manager and Business Development Lead.
· Play important role to link and connect works; people and activities within division and other division in company.
· Connection between BOD/Sales Managers and Sales Executive/Sales Back Office Staff to support and handle matters.
· Key person on proposing goals, strategic, deployment and execution assigned plan together with team to achieved division and company goals.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Assistant Sales Managers under Sales Division
· Support; consult BOD/Sales Manager to plan for sales and marketing strategic/goals in long term and short term, in general and details to optimize revenue/profit and achieve growing target for company and division.
· Contribute ideas to company and division procedure/process to improve and enhance the effectiveness of business and sales situation.
· Support Sales Managers to identify sales internal/external issues and solutions to handle.
· Investigate market/competitor information and take proper action plan to re-act/enhance and improve at overall and strategic level.
· Execute managing and operating, following and guiding, training and coaching effectively sales team’s performance.
· Support and be responsible to help Sales team handle sales challenges and dealer business’s matter.
· Propose Sales Plan, Promotion Plan and ensure to execute action plan together with sale team.
· Follow strictly key KPI’s including: Sales Target/Price Control/Day of Sales/Day of Payment/P&L/Sales Support Fund to optimize profit and reduce risks in business.
· Work closely to Marketing Team to optimize brand and products images at dealers as well as enhance customers awareness.
· Work closely to Accounting to handle dealers’ payment, contracts, settlement and finance matters.
· Strong co-operation to logistic to ensure for delivery to customers on time.
· Make required reports, database under support from Admin to follow Sales Target, Sales Situation and Market Fluctuation.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
· At least 4 years of experience as Management position in Sales; Marketing, referable Electronics.
· Proficient (intermediate) skills on MS Office software pack.
· Decision Making/Team Management and Work Planning Skills.
· Strategic, Logical; and Creative Thinking base on sales mindset.
· Good analyzing and judgement skills.
· High convincing skill and negotiating skill in different situation.
· Well communication, good structured presentation.
· Training and Coaching Skills.
· Be able to adapt and get along to different cultures and people.
· Ability to quick action in suddenly issues and work under high pressure.
· Could be work independently or with team.
Referred and Plus:
· Have experience with Audio Equipment field or Similar.
· Good relationship with Audio/Electronics Dealers and Channels (retailer-wholesalers).
Education and Language:
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
· Upper Intermediate Level (B2) in English (Writing, Reading, Listening, speaking).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary and performance bonus.
- Company trip and team building.
- Devices for working.
- Have opportunity to work with overseas clients
- Others benefits such as holidays and annual leave benefits follow Vietnamese law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29