Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
As an Associate Manager under Infosec and IT Governance Department at Sun Life Vietnam, the incumbent is responsible for supporting Infosec and IT Governance Senior Manager to manage the following
1. Information Security Projects and Initiative.
2. Ensure that Sun Life Vietnam is align to Corporate Security Policies, Directives and Operational Guidelines by performing gap analysis that will support in creation of internal projects and initiatives.
3. Support adaptation on corporate new or improved directions.
4. Periodic review and assessments on internal process alignment to corporate/ regional.
This position is also required interaction with all business groups, including Application Services, Enterprise Infrastructure, Application Architecture, Legal, Compliance and Risk, Privacy, and external service providers and vendors.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. IT Governance and Information Security
- To Perform Periodic Review and Assessment of Risks, Deviation from standards and Processes.
- To Aid the department head on Information Security and IT Governance projects and Initiatives.
- To Ensure Compliance to Policies, Directives and Operational Guidelines by performing internal assessments using Sun Life standard frameworks.
- To perform project (Waterfall and Agile) audits in adherence to company standards.
- To Assist the department head on adaptation of Corporate and or Regional Guidelines.
- Creation of Local Processes and Procedure in alignment to Corporate Policies and Directives.
2. Support IT Security and Governance Manager on other assigned tasks.
- Time Management skills
- Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Good Knowledge on SDLC and ITSM/ ITIL methodologies
- Good Knowledge in IT audit skills and techniques.
- Good understanding on the Data Governance
- Basic knowledge on computer networks, Windows operating systems, Unix/Linux operating systems
- Have knowledge and background IT
- Skill in problem solving to select, organize and logically process relevant information (verbal, numerical or abstract) to solve a problem
- Presentation Skills
- Good data analysis, visualization, and presentation skills
- Flexible and responsive work style
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Experience working remotely with people in different time zones
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology/ Computer Sciences or Accounting/Auditing.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in IT Project Management, IT Information Security and IT Governance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Địa điểm làm việc
➢ Hồ Chí Minh (Hồ Chí Minh)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29