Associate Product Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Gather & collect necessary information/ data for analysis & reporting;
- Manipulate & analyze data in Excel, Google Analytics, or other business analytics tools;
- Identify possible pattern, issues, and investigate root cause from analyzing data and checking relevant tools and create hypothesis and derive insight from the analysis;
- Propose solutions and based on insight & findings to improve business performance and identify business risk;
- Collaborate with other team members to execute proposed solutions (as product owner’s responsibility);
- Identify possible improvement on the internal process to support other team, such as Operations, Accounting/Finance, etc.;
- Provides administrative assistance, including gathering data, research, report & analyze (monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager), and maintaining up-to-date information to relevant database/confluence/tools/other platforms as needed.
Additional responsibilities of a Product owner may include:
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own;
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows;
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences;
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team to build impactful products;
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates;
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns;
- Define, track and report on key product, business and customer metrics.
- Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives;
- Work with internal data to understand customer behavior and identify problems and opportunities;
- Working closely and manage engagement with internal stakeholders, i.e. engineering, marketing, market and partnership, data team, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancement
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytical roles and product owner;
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities with min GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 scale. Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field is an advantage;
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening, what is your customer behaviors, and define & measure success on every project;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Independent and curious, you are passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new;
- Good working usage of English;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others;
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight.
- Ability to work independently and in team work; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mytour Vietnam Company Limited was established and officially came into the OTA market since 08/2012. As an online travel agent, Mytour Vietnam specializes in providing hotel booking services, flight booking services, and tour booking services with extremely attractive rates, easy and flexible payment methods.
What makes the difference of Mytour Vietnam brand is from the dedicated, professional, well-trained team and 24/24 online booking support. In addition, with many useful features on the website such as: Search vacancies, Find hotels with promotions, Find cheap hotels ... Mytour helps the customers to plan their trip in the most convenient and fastest way.
During the 5 years journey of establishment and development, Mytour.vn brand increasingly has become more and more a reputable brand, has been proved to be one of the best OTA in Vietnam tourism market.
With the guiding principle of “quality and trust as the foundation”, Mytour.vn will surely reach even further in the future to become the leading brand in the e-travel industry in Vietnam.
If you are an enthusiastic person who have a passion for work and have a clear career objective, Mytour is an ideal environment for you to pursue your dream and develop your career.
Trụ sở công ty: Level 4, GP Invest Tower, 170 La Thanh, Dong Da, Ha NoiWebsite: http://mytour.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29