Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
PROFFESIONAL TASK [60%]:
- Liaise and work with Audit Departments to collect and input data correctly in the Company’s CRM system.
- Frequently update database clients, proposals, and contact information in the CRM system.
- Assist to issue analytical CRM reports as required by Audit Partners.
- Collaborate with relevant Departments of RSM Vietnam to provide support in those activities relating to client relationship management and/or marketing strategies of the Company or Audit Departments.
- Prepare, process and follow up engagement letters/contracts based on existing RSM templates.
- Assist audit engagement teams in preparing proposals, fee letters, and presentations.
- Translate relating documents, or reports from Vietnamese to English and vice versa as requested.
ADMIN TASK [40%]:
- Coordinate logistics needed for training, meetings.
- Assist and follow up department activities (department trip, monthly party, year-end party)
- Handle other admin tasks assigned by management level.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong communication skill, problem-solving skill, ability to work both in a team and independently
- Attention to details, self-management and supervisory skills
- High sense of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and multi-task skills
- Detail focused and good commitment
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (IELTs above 6.5 or Toeic above 700).
- Experienced with CRM is a plus.
- Having a specialized English degree is an advantage.
- A university degree of English Major holder; additional qualifications would be advantageous
- 1 - 2 year working experience in secretarial/administrative role, preferably in professional services environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Very good computer knowledge and skills (MS Word/ Power Point/ Excel)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềHành chính / Văn phòng
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29