Mô tả công việc
- Supervise of assignments for local and international clients in diverse industries
- Report to a Manager/Partner
- Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and interns.
- Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in an auditing and accounting firm
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, Additional holidays, Regular client contact, Excellent training program, Genuine work / life balance, International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi.
If you are interested in this position, please send following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcript, application without these documents will not be considered).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
We are seeking for an Office administrator and Customer service undertaking a range of functions to make sure the administration activities and some client related services run smoothly.
Join the 17,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 77 countries.
Trụ sở công ty: Hà Nội, Tp Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: http://www.mazars.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29