Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Lead automation projects team: Creat Automation master plan, manage automation projects, digitalization projects from prototype to Handover to production;
- Joint machine R&D projects: offer solutions to upgrade machines improve productivity, new product design, improve quality, saving projects, safety projects, and improve working conditions;
- Contact with machine suppliers for Automation project, Digitalization project and R&D project about Quotation, technical solutions, after sale services, etc;
- Support PTC team to settle production daily issues;
- Design training, contact trainer for PTC team about automation & digitalization, focus on Safety, quality, productivity solutions and working condition;
- Monitor and report other assigned projects status;
- Another assigned tasks from MFG director.
1. Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC.
2. Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Graduated from Technical University, major Automation/Mechatronics/Electrical;
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience and related field;
- Languages: English Good communication or equivalent and Chinese is a plus.
- Team leader, project management, negotiation, good convincing, fast learning.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Flexible work time (TSN office);
Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
Labor day bonus;
Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
Insurance pay on total salary;
Company support "insurance 24/24";
Touring trip/Touring fee;
Int'l Women day's gift;
Vietnamese women day's gift;
Children day's gift;
No interest loan for emergent needs;
Training on the job.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29