Mô tả công việc
• Decompose business requirements to produce test conditions, mapping the scenarios to test cases
• Development of test scenarios into fully integrated test cases
• Responsible for the maintenance of test packs specifically relating to test cases.
• Responsible for developing, executing and maintaining test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts and automation of test cases.
• Familiarize themselves with the business requirements and any pertinent information adding feedback where required.
• Perform test execution activities as defined in the test strategy / test plan.
• Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues
• Where applicable be responsible for maintaining the regression test packs run against each product build.
• Prove feedback on all test activity progress to the team / manager / leader.
• Provide support with running regression testing in lower environments and production smoke tests
• Mentor new members to the test team and use / promote ISEB / ISTQB best practices in alignment with a bespoke Test Methodology.
• Drive testing to new levels of best practice by providing innovate ideas-based experiences of performing the role.
• Maintain & upgrade industry accreditation when the opportunity arises.
• Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor's and/or master’s Degree in computer science or related field or relevant IT experience
• 5+ years test manual testing experience
• 3+ years of automation development experience in Selenium Web Driver or any other automation tools the same years of experience in an equivalent Object-Oriented language
• 2+ Years’ Experience in writing SQL queries and strong knowledge in relational database structures
• In-cycle experience in Test Automation in an Agile environment
• Proficient in writing testing scripts in test frameworks, enhancements in framework
• Object Oriented programming experience
• Knowledge of modern test development patterns like POM (Page Object Model)
• Experience with unit testing REST-based APIs and Services
• Demonstrated knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices and build tools i.e., Rake, Maven and Ant
• Experience with version control tools like Git, VSTS or SVN
• Strong familiarity with SOAP and REST
• Proven expertise in engineering best practices in unit, functional and non-functional testing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Working with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects.
• Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ thông tin
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29