Mô tả công việc
- Analyze project requirements and specifications
- Design test cases
- Develop test scripts based on defined test framework
- Execute test cases, test scripts
- Bug reporting and verification
- Maintain and enhance the existing test cases, test scripts
- Support customers for product deployment.
- Other tasks assigned by team leader.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Good knowledge and practical experience in test automation tool, MS Visual Studio Coded UI or other web testing tools specifically
- Good skills in black-box/gray-box testing techniques and methodologies
- Microsoft technologies’ testing skills, specially web and mobile applications
- Knowledgeable about test types: Functional, Regression, Performance, System Test, …
- Knowledge in application software development processes, Agile Scrum specifically.
- Good software testing and test automation skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Good problem-solving skill
- Proactive in work
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and agile development environment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Being an IMT employee, besides the basic benefits, you will enjoy international standard 24/7 accidence and healthcare program, special communication allowance and training budget for key resources; enjoy team building programs, annual company trip and various entertainment activities. You sure will also love our anytime-promotion-and-remuneration adjustment to timely recognize your performance and contribution to the company.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29