Mô tả công việc
1. Be responsible for developing corporate strategies to increase revenue for our pharmacy and healthcare business, through strategic initiatives or cultivating and maintaining relationships among strategic (or sell-side) business partners;
2. Conducting market research and analysis, and identifying market trends and/or opportunities for new strategic or sell-side partnerships;
3. Developing and executing plans for strategic growth and project manages corporate strategy initiatives as needed to drive timeline and execution;
4. Prepare the business case and feasibility studies for new strategic initiatives and/or new strategic partnerships in close partnership with business unit leaders;
5. Negotiating contracts with strategic partners;
6. Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy;
7. Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes, and report on key metrics;
8. Work with the rest of the Finance, and business unit teams to drive new market expansion strategies into the annual strategic and financial planning processes;
Performs other duties as directed.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA will be considered a plus
- Theoretical knowledge/understanding: good knowledge in finance, economics, accounting
- Experience working in a pharmacy, retail, or healthcare sectors is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to a varied audience both verbally and in writing. Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 5+ more years of experience in corporate development & strategy, strategic partnership, strategic business planning, or in a related area.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Project management experience.
- Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong relationships at all of the organization, and understands business imperatives.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- A successful track record of strategic partnerships, joint ventures, or mergers and acquisitions will be considered a plus.
- Experience and proven success in initiating and cultivating relationships with external parties.
- Hardworking, mental flexibility, initiative, and determination.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Company trips, team building.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29