Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Key result areas:
• Provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
• Able to follow classic and innovative drink recipes, preparing them in front of people while demonstrating a “show-kind of performance” exceeding customers’ expectations.
• Well cooperated with head bar and other departments to control drinks cost as KOTO target
• Able to do stock take, inventory and complete those every month, quarter and year
• Maintain standards for safe food handling, cleanliness and safety
• Train students when they practice at restaurant row.
• Preparing and making alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
• Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
• Applying up-selling techniques and Taking food orders if necessary
• Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Do inventory and stock take.
• Coordinate with other departments:
• Support colleagues and trainees practice when crowded.
• Coordinate with the cashier, trainees, chef and manager during service.
• Reports and handed the job
• Immediately report incidents in restaurant management to the settlement of the fastest.
• End of shift work to hand over to his successor a specific and clear, accurate
• Instruct trainee to practice
• The delivery of the right people.
• Attention observe trainees and direction upon seeing right not forget to explain "why"
• Use the text "trainee duty" as a tool to guide the trainee to practice.
• Reminders, encourage, motivate timely moment.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum 1-year working experience
• Having a thorough understanding of the hospitality, experience with bartending, knowledge of drink mixing
• Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of English is required
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts and willing to take initiative
• Sensitivity to and respect for cultural differences; understanding and awareness of diversity in the workplace.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance according to Labour Law
- Free lunch meals
- Teambuilding, Staff retreat, Staff party every year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh thành thạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
KOTO - Know one, teach one.- is a nonprofit social enterprise transforming the lives of at-risk and disadvantaged youth in Vietnam through ITs holistic hospitality training program.
As a leading nonprofit social enterprise, KOTO operates Training Restaurants to serve as a practical platform of experience for the trainees in order to better prepare them for the workplace along with providing KOTO with added income that is re-invested back in to support the welfare and training of the trainees.
Trụ sở công ty: Nhà hàng đào tạo KOTO Villa - số 22G 31/46 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội / Trung tâm dạy nghề Nhân đạo KOTO - số 11 ngõ 670 Hà Huy Tập, Yên Viên, Gia Lâm, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.koto.com.au/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29