BDM ( Software, SaaS, e-commerce)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, cold calls, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns.
- Ability to identify and qualify sales opportunities within medium to large-sized Enterprises
- Responsible for sales targets by using online marketing channels for client acquisition
- Responsible for lead generation, RFPs, negotiation, on boarding and account management of clients
- Provide regular forecasts to the management of current and pipeline opportunities
- Manage relationship with Independent Sales Representative channel partners, including training, proposal management, joint customer presentations etc.
- Able to manage the entire pre-sales cycle and client expectation management
Required Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
* Minimum of Four (5) years relevant work experience, with at least Two (3) years’ experience at a software, SaaS, e-commerce or consumer internet company a plus.
* Advanced level experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets.
* Experience in e-commerce, software-as-a-service, or consumer internet industries preferred.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
* Exceptional skills with Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and using cloud version of similar software (Google Apps) and telling business stories using structured data; including advanced Excel functions (typical shortcut keys, vlookups, sumifs and pivot tables).
* Ability to collaborate coordinate organizations (within Stamps.com in conjunction with our partners’ key leaders and teams to execute agreements and implement successful go-to-market plans.
* Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Must have exceptional written and oral communications skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and cultural skills for use in a global context.
* Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and be able to push projects forward in parallel fashion.
* Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets.
* Prior use of online research tools such as LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and other B2B research tools.
* Salesforce and MySql knowledge a strong plus but not required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
*13 months salary paid in 12 months
Another pull factor is our insurance package which is one of the best in VN market
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29