Mô tả công việc
- Work closely with other data and analytics team members to optimize the company’s data systems and pipeline architecture
- Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using technology such as SQL and AWS.
- Build data and analytics tools that will offer deeper insight into the pipeline, allowing for critical discoveries surrounding key performance indicators and customer activity.
- Always angle for greater efficiency across all of our company data systems.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field and 5+ years of experience in a similar Data Engineer role.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
Experience with the following tools and technologies:
- Hadoop, Spark, Kafka,
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Stream-processing systems such as Storm and Spark-Streaming
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Salary range: 1200 – 2500 USD
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
FPT Software Workforce Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
FPT Software – Where talents meet
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…
Trụ sở công ty: FPT Building, 17 Duy Tân Str., Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi,Website: https://www.fpt-software.com/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799