Bigdata Technical Lead
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Design & Implement Data integration, Data Lake and Data Warehouse based solutions using Big Data Technologies. The Tech Lead should be highly proficient in the use of Big Data / Open Source Technologies and standard techniques of Data Integration, Data Manipulation. Should be able to translate business requirements & E2E designs into technical implementations based on system capabilities.
- Effectively document systems, software architecture and processes.
- Provide constructive input to department management regarding team members assigned to projects.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Collaborate with technical/business leaders and product owners to acquire and understand requirements / acceptance criteria.
- Previous experience or understanding of Data Models. Design schema and create models to enable real time analytics.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- 5+ years of experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- 7+ years of experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases including Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Solr, Elasticsearch, Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL.
- Having knowledge in the financial market, or the stock market will be a plus (but don't worry if you haven't, you can learn all about how to be a successful stock investor after joining us!).
- Working in the environment with talented young engineers with experience in developing financial and securities products
- To be consulted and shared about the roadmap for capacity development and work at the company
- Competitive income (including 13 months salary + holiday bonus, Tet + job efficiency, annual business bonus);
- Receiving 100% of the salary probation if the job is passed in the first 2 months
- Consider annual income changes
- Equipped with high-profile computers for work
- Working in Grade A office area
- Free use of diverse technology books available in the work area
- Microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee machines are always ready for all needs
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under labor law
- Annual health check-up at prestigious hospital
- Dynamic working environment, companion development
- Always appreciate personal intelligence, collective, creative ideas to develop the team and company
- Developing community cultural programs, courses, sharing and spreading knowledge
- Teambuilding, Dclub, Volunteering
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Chế độ bảo hiểm
Chế độ thưởng
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Nghỉ phép năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29