Mô tả công việc
- Branch Manager is responsible for managing and directing Relationship Manager team to achieve sales goals as defined by Branch Head.
- Hiring decisions and performance evaluations, actively promotes the highest level of customer service to achieve client service goals to build the image of NEST as the unique, hi-end.
- The daily activities of Branch Manager include but not limited to developing, motivating, and rewarding employees; communicates performance goals and results; recognizes performance; provides coaching and training.
- Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of operational audits, protect the assets of the company and its employee owners. The role requires good communication skill, managing sales performance with excellent in client handling.
Revenue & Policies Receivable Management: -50%
- Be responsible of overall production, productivity, recruiting, coaching and development of Relationship Manager team.
- Be responsible to handle customer complaints.
- Effectively & continually manage under performance, creating action plans where appropriate with the support and input of the Branch Head
- Constantly looking for innovative ways to improve sales performance of RMs team.
- Leads proactive branch efforts through advocates in an effort to establish new customer relationships in the branch’s events.
- Effectively balance the need to grow the team performance whilst maintaining the highest standards of operational integrity & ensuring that others do the same.
- Ensure high quality sale by maintaining at least 90% FY for whole team
Customer Service Management: - 20%
- Role actively solves service issues that arise on a day to day basic operation with guidance from Branch Director.
- Creating & maintaining an open environment where service and sales opportunity are maximized.
- Monitoring RMs to maintain “Do the right thing” attitude and keep excellent customer’s satisfaction with daily’s activities
- Handle routine and more complex service issues independently, refers customers to appropriate staff for advanced problem resolution
- Ensure excellent customer service and provide solutions to ongoing internal and external challenges.
Recruitment, reward & people development: -20%
- Calculate and track all special sales commissions and draws for branch personnel.
- Work with temporary help agencies and HR recruitment team to recruit and hire qualify RMs
- Manage review process, pay changes, and being witness to any disciplinary meetings.
Others: - 10%
- Assist in operational management of the office
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- 100% target achieve, without miss-selling
- No valid complaints from internal and external customers
- 100% policies are issued in line with AIA’s regulations and attract the right customer segment
- High sales quality as per customer feedback
- Meet predefined number of policies issued
- Meet 100% RM’s active ratio.
- Maintain policy recovery ratio >80%
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education – University graduates
- Experience – a minimum 4 years of experience in financial service/banking sector of which highly prefer 2 years of managerial experience.
- Good at problem-solving
- English proficiency (intermediate and above)
- Good communication, persuasion and inter-personal skills
- Proficient in basis office software application (Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good business sense and ability to work on budget
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương cố định ( từ 32 triệu - 44 triệu )
- Phụ cấp hỗ trợ đi kèm (trên 2,5tr): điện thoại, gửi xe, taxi.
- Hỗ trợ chi phí F&B
- Bảo hiểm chăm sóc sức khỏe định kỳ hằng năm. Nghỉ phép năm
- Thưởng hoa hồng hấp dẫn trên toàn doanh số Team (từ 2 - 8%) và vinh danh khen thưởng theo từng tháng, quí, năm.
- Được trang bị laptop, ipad để quản lý công việc
- Nhiều chương trình thi đua khen thưởng theo từng tháng, quí, năm.
- Được tham gia các khóa huấn luyện chuyên nghiệp theo tiêu chuẩn của công ty.
- Cơ hội thăng tiến trong công việc lên vị trí cấp cao, chính sách và lộ trình rõ ràng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29