Mô tả công việc
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to achieve the assigned brand’s business objective.
- Responsible for developing and executing brand activation plans (ATL), within the given budget and timeline.
- Possesses analytical thinking capabilities to assess the market and understanding the targeted consumer.
* Market Assessment, Consumer Understanding & Insight:
- Define market drivers of growth via market, business, category, competitive and brand performance audits.
- Tap into internal stakeholders (ie Sales) to gather holistic view of the market and spot opportunities Leverage trends, category and consumer understanding to generate actionable insights.
- Distill powerful insights from data and analytics to guide brand activation and content development.
• Brand Strategy and Positioning:
- Propose strategies for the brand to grow in the market.
- Leverage research on segments to understand consumer journey and key occasions.
- Optimize and manage portfolio strategy of brands.
• Brand Planning:
- Manage brand P&L and resource optimization.
- Set clear KPIs, and manage performance of portfolio.
• Brand Communications:
- Develop communication strategy aligned with brand direction.
- Deliver strong quality communication briefs & briefings that inspire and drive agencies/partners.
- Understand and evaluate big communication ideas strategically.
- Define executional KPIs and measure, track, course correct in “real-time”.
• Brand Activation:
- Develop 12 month rolling brand activity plan with integrated marketing programs
- Prioritize touchpoints to ensure they are fewer, bigger, and represent the key moments that matter.
- Ensure holistic experience across purchase journey (before/during/after).
• Brand budget A&P (ATL) management:
- Plan, monitor and control A&P spending to be in line with the agreed brand plan in cooperation with the finance/trade marketing/sales teams.
- People management & development.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate major in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years or above brand development experience in FMCG industry.
- Solid brand, marketing management experience from consumer goods for ATL operation.
- Solid new product/initiative launch experience.
- Good planning, monitoring, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good numerical and statistical skills.
- Good analytical and interpretative skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Flexible worktime (TSN office);
Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
Labor day bonus;
Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
Insurance pay on total salary;
Touring trip/Touring fee;
Int'l Women day's gift;
Vietnamese women day's gift;
Children day's gift;
No interest loan for emergent needs;
Training on the job.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29