Mô tả công việc
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to achieve the assigned brand’s business objective.
- Responsible for developing and executing brand activation plans (ATL), within the given budget and timeline.
- Possesses analytical thinking capabilities to assess the market and understanding the targeted consumer.
* Market Assessment, Consumer Understanding & Insight:
- Define market drivers of growth via market, business, category, competitive and brand performance audits.
- Tap into internal stakeholders (ie Sales) to gather holistic view of the market and spot opportunities Leverage trends, category and consumer understanding to generate actionable insights.
- Distill powerful insights from data and analytics to guide brand activation and content development.
• Brand Strategy and Positioning:
- Propose strategies for the brand to grow in the market.
- Leverage research on segments to understand consumer journey and key occasions.
- Optimize and manage portfolio strategy of brands.
• Brand Planning:
- Manage brand P&L and resource optimization.
- Set clear KPIs, and manage performance of portfolio.
• Brand Communications:
- Develop communication strategy aligned with brand direction.
- Deliver strong quality communication briefs & briefings that inspire and drive agencies/partners.
- Understand and evaluate big communication ideas strategically.
- Define executional KPIs and measure, track, course correct in “real-time”.
• Brand Activation:
- Develop 12 month rolling brand activity plan with integrated marketing programs
- Prioritize touchpoints to ensure they are fewer, bigger, and represent the key moments that matter.
- Ensure holistic experience across purchase journey (before/during/after).
• Brand budget A&P (ATL) management:
- Plan, monitor and control A&P spending to be in line with the agreed brand plan in cooperation with the finance/trade marketing/sales teams.
- People management & development.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate major in Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years or above brand development experience in FMCG industry.
- Solid brand, marketing management experience from consumer goods for ATL operation.
- Solid new product/initiative launch experience.
- Good planning, monitoring, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good numerical and statistical skills.
- Good analytical and interpretative skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Môi trường làm việc dân chủ, hiện đại, chuyên nghiệp, có cơ hội thăng tiến và ổn định lâu dài.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của nhà nước.
- Được hưởng chế độ chăm sóc sức khỏe toàn diện.
- Được hưởng các quyền lợi khác theo chính sách của công ty
Địa điểm làm việc
➢ 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC. (Hồ Chí Minh)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29