Business Analysis Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: Deputy IT Manager
Organize, manage and develop the Business Analyst team to:
• Analyze business processes and information requirements, prepare documentation for business requirements, translate business requirements into functional specifications, coordinate with development team to develop/enhance system, perform IT test and support users to perform UAT, coordinate with Application support team to maintain the Application System
• To Understanding project environment and scheduling project milestones in compliance with project guideline
• Conducting preliminary studies before projects go by delivering expertise related to process and system and identifying risks in consultation with other Departments such as IT and OPS. (Types of Projects: new channels, products and partner development, regulation changes, new services, system replacement and enhancement, etc)
• Defining project objectives, scope and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Contributing to the communication among stakeholders and project teams.
• Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
• Creating business requirements (UBR and AR update) related to all system projects in consideration of needs of end users (not always formalized), ETO core processes, local regulation and practices and system constraints.
• Checking the quality of business requirement by monitoring appropriate KIPs (number of change requests during and after implementation).
• Contributing to IT specifications by delivering clarification on the business requirement and processes if required.
• Delivering UAT strategy just after business requirement and IT specification phase.
• Supporting the execution of UAT in consultation with IT, Functional Testers and User department.
• Supporting the troubleshooting issue
• Manage and maintain all parameters of the applications
• Frequently review and assess functionalities of in–used application to ensure the solution meets the business process and user ‘s needs
• Raise changes to development team and involved users if required
• Support end-users for any functional incidents. Follow-up and Coordinate with technical team (IT system admin and Developer) to resolve incidents
• Hire new member, train and coach his/her subordinates to develop their competency and increase productivity
• Develop plan and manage BA team to meet the IT project deadlines and user requirements
• Conduct BA management procedure in order to control, assess users requests efficiently
• Study and analyze available solutions on the market in order to propose innovation
• Be aligned with company’s policies and methodologies
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Education • University graduate majoring in economics/banking/finance/IT. Desirable Criteria: Overseas MBA graduate
Other Required License, Professional Qualifications and Certifications
• Minimum 8 years’ experience as business analyst for business application platforms; Experience in UML design, data modeling, and user stories;
• Knowledge of Life Insurance business, Life insurance products especially the Universal Life and Unit Link product lines; Experience in implementing core solution for Life Insurance business
• Strong business requirements documentation capability; Ability to translate users’ needs into IT languages; Ability to specify business rules and to create a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plan with variable cases for product development
• Fluent English
• Experience with SQL server
Years of Related Work Experiences
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as business analyst supervisor in life insurance business
• Working experience in relevant field with international corporation
• Fluent English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Company's policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29