Mô tả công việc
For Internal role:
- Collect business requirements regarding internal processes across different functional areas such as Finance, Accounting, Inventory, Sales, etc
- Identify areas for improvements with existing ERP system both in term of business processes and technical then create plan to implement those improvements
- Manage out-sourcing software partner to ensure on-time deliveries of features and bug fixes as well as the quality of those deliverables
- Monitoring user satisfaction of the internal ERP system across functional areas
- Conduct training for internal users every time new features or modules are implemented to make sure users are seamlessly transitioned into the new process/change
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications to effectively communicate with the coding team
- Manage requirements using task management software to ensure visibility for stakeholders on the progresses and future plans of features and changes
- Drive the design and development of new features, modules, changes and bug fixes
For External role:
- Collaborate with customer to gather requirements and to understand their business processes.
- Understanding of database architecture and data modeling
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate, major in IT is preferable or Business Administration
- Sufficient knowledge of internal business processes
- Have at least 01 year working experience as Business Analyst role. Priority has been involved in large projects that span more than 6 months and involved more than 30 stakeholders
- Experience on fine tuning and query optimization of SQL language using indexes, temp and/or variable tables, execution plans, system dynamic management views, …
- Experience with Java, NodeJS
- Ability to build mobile application
- * Some experience on visualization tools such as PowerBI/Tableau or other BI tools will be beneficial.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Participate in large projects covering various business segments, work on large-scale enterprise IP Network at Telco, big data centers, with certified local and international experts.
- A Dynamic, Professional and Friendly Working Environment with the philosophy “Company is the sweet home” and “People are the most precious resource”. SVTECH is the second home where every member lives and works together with a warm heart and a spirit of continuous learning towards.
- Competitive salary package & get annual bonus directly from company’s profit (at least 14 salary months).
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and family up to $3000/person.
- Nourishing environment with various activities: team building, sports clubs, music, sunflower program, happy hours, etc…
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29