Mô tả công việc
- You will act as a primary liaison between the business stakeholders and technology team.
- As Business Analyst, you will leverage your analytical skill to provide in-depth analysis and insight in improving the business & operational performance.
- As Product Owner, you will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle and work alongside with fellow Product Owners, UI/UX designer, product Front-End and other team to ideate, design, build, and roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approach.
- Gather & collect necessary information / data for analysis & reporting;
- Manipulate & analyze data in Excel, Google Analytics, or other business analytics tools;
- Identify possible pattern, issues, and investigate root cause from analyzing data and checking relevant tools and create hypothesis and derive insight from the analysis;
- Propose solutions and based on insight & findings to improve business performance and identify business risk;
- Collaborate with other team members to execute proposed solutions (as product owner’s responsibility);
- Identify possible improvement on the internal process to support other team, such as Operations, Accounting/Finance, etc.;
- Provides administrative assistance, including gathering data, research, report & analyze (monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager), and maintaining up-to-date information to relevant database/confluence/tools/other platforms as needed.
As Product Owner, additional responsibilities may include:
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of the product features and enhancements for the product initiatives that you own;
- Seek product ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows;
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences;
- Work closely with a dedicated engineering team to build impactful products;
- Lead execution of the product with high-level of discipline and engagement with the development teams. Meet defined milestones and delivery dates;
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the initiatives you own. Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns;
- Define, track and report on key product, business and customer metrics.
- Measure improvements and impact of changes and set-up mechanisms to audit impact and perform necessary course corrections where needed to meet business objectives;
- Work with internal data to understand customer behavior and identify problems and opportunities;
- Working closely and manage engagement with internal stakeholders, i.e. engineering, marketing, market and partnership, data team, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancement.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in analytical roles and product owner;
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities with min GPA 3.25 on a 4.0 scale. Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field is an advantage;
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening, what is your customer behaviors, and define & measure success on every project;
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills;
- Independent and curious, you are passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new;
- Good working usage of English;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others;
- Passion in internet products and e-commerce landscape.
- Accustomed to drive results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight.
- Ability to work independently and in team work; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngBusiness Analyst
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29