Mô tả công việc
- Analyze existing systems of a Japanese customer to capture system requirement.
- Consult customer on change requirement between legacy and new platform.
- Document functional and business requirements documents including activity diagrams and use cases.
- Communicate with customers to clarify business and support if there is any requirement change from customer.
- Take responsibility of supporting developers to communicate with the customers.
- Compose related documents, such as: Application Verification Form, User Manual, UAT Training…
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Major in Computer Science/ Information Technology (or equivalent) is desirable.
- Fluent in Japanese (both oral & written).
- Be proactive, creative and positive attitude at work.
- Ability to research documents and analyze requirements.
- Proficiency in UML, Design and Modelling tools is a plus.
- Have good skill at: Teamwork, Analysis, Design, Communication and Presentation.
- Team management skill is a plus.
- Responsible, accurate and able to work under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience with Lotus Notes and having Japanese language is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Join BA Training course with clear promotion path, lots of positions and promotion
opportunities for employees.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Attractive salary, performance based award.
- Fully pay social insurance and give FPT health insurance package to employees
- Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits
offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (running club, badminton club, family day...)
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Vũ Mai Anh
Phone Number : 0824975858
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềHoạch định/Dự án
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29