Mô tả công việc
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for:
- Supporting and leading any new large/complex opportunities from sales team at assessment and proposal phases.
- Provide initial and comprehensive analysis direction for technical design and business requirement of new projects.
- Support presentation of new solutions or services as advantages and benefits in pre-sales environment.
- Work closely with customers to understand their business processes and system requirements.
- Translate customer’s requirements into software requirement specifications.
- Interact with the development team to make sure requirements are fully and correctly understood.
- Verify the system main functionalities to make sure they meet customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Provide UAT support
- Manage requirement changes
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, eCommerce, Economics, Mortgage, Insurance or related majors.
- Greatly enhance your recruitment change if having work experience in eCommerce or eCommerce Company.
- Have good software business analysis skills, ability to understand business objectives and translate them into specific requirements.
- Have good English command both in verbal and written communication (TOEIC > 800)
- Have knowledge about any of the Mortgage, Banking Finance or Insurance domains.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Have the following skills: Analysis concepts, MS SQL Server or Oracle, UML, Microsoft Visio or any other GUI design tools.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams FSOFT with various benefits and attractive offers:
- COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Tran Nguyen Tran Chau
Email : email@example.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29