Mô tả công việc
- Receive requests and analyse business requirements from customers/partners and plan software product functionality enhancements
- Analyse competitor products and draft a product enhancement strategy
- Work closely with development team to ensure the product is enhanced to meet the customer/partner requirements.
- Draft Business Requirement Documents/System Requirement Specification.
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure the product meets the requirement specification.
- Continuously research new technologies and regulatory announcement to ensure the product is kept current.
- Train the customer/partner to use the product and draft user manual
- Draft training materials for the product.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Minimum 3-4 years of experiences as business analyst in a bank or a software company serving the banks or an individual who has experience in implementing operations process improvement initiatives in a bank or has worked in one of the big4 Consulting firms in Vietnam is preferred.
- Graduate from any established Vietnamese university (preferably accounting, economics or banking) - Has never-give-up attitude, problem-solving and detailed oriented, willing to learn new topics in a short span.
- Speaks bilingual (Vietnamese and English fluently)
- Most importantly, must have the maturity to take ownership and responsibility on his/her own accord. - Candidates with knowledge of SBV’s Circular 41 and management accounting principles will be ideal.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Attractive salary for candidates with relevant skills and experience
- Will be trained required functional knowledge and the business application on the job
- Benefits as stipulated by the Labour Law: social insurance, health insurance, ....
- Ideal working environment to expand skills and knowledge in technology and banking functional areas
- Encouraged to develop accountability, ownership and leadership skills
- Opportunity to work with latest software tools and learn in the field of securities, banking
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29