Mô tả công việc
• Capable of being empowered, and possess the courage, to make decisions on key aspects of the design
• Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills. Collaborative work ethic.
• Ability to work in complex cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams to jointly deliver transformational outcomes
• Deep domain knowledge with good appreciation of the various functions that comprise the customer lifecycle
• Understands trends and emerging technologies. Experience and/or understanding of IT change desired but not essential.
• Highly innovative, able to find creative solutions to problems and adapt to new challenges
• Acts with integrity, confidence and accountability at all times. Deals assertively with all levels of management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Supports the Product Owner and development teams with defining the roadmap, product vision and determining / clarifying user requirements.
• Leads workshops to gather requirements to aid in problem-solving for the business stakeholders, and translates the needs into business requirements and technical solutions
• Delivers gap analysis against proposed technologies
• Partners with developers and design teams to clarify business requirements
• Takes ownership of project review and release documents
• Collaborates with stakeholders and the team to track and feedback progress to a release
• Creates, manages and prioritizes the product backlog, translates customer needs into deliverable features through writing and refining epics and stories
• Ensures healthy backlog of ‘ready’ stories for team
• Supports the team to answer queries as product is being developed, view demos and accept delivered stories
• Evaluates product progress at each iteration and accepts work completed by the team as meeting business outcome needs
• With support of the Product Owner, aligns the necessary stakeholders to keep the momentum of progress
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Signing bonus
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Enjoy new culture, living environment in Malaysia.
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29