At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives. We believe our growth would come by building a core team that will focus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
Business Analyst is responsible for understanding business need, capturing the domain expertise, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirement document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
What will you do?
- Assess business needs and business processes. Performs data analysis independently and guides others with analysis design.
- Able to utilise appropriate experimental design, statistical methods and data modelling techniques to test hypotheses and derive patterns or solutions.
- Independently evaluates the right data variables for descriptive and predictive exploration, arriving at a more predictive understanding of trends, patterns and contextual insights.
- Work with business user to gather requirements.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with relevant stakeholders in order to influence, persuade, get buy-in and create alignment effectively.
- Manages stakeholder conflicts and acts as a mediator to facilitate agreement or alignment.
- Receives feedback from various stakeholders. Interprets and considers their needs and interests in decision-making; and responds to them effectively.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager such as preparing training materials, building training plan and conduct training for new BA.
What do you need to bring?
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Product Analyst or Business Analyst;
- Commercial awareness
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership and management skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
What will you gain?
- Flexible working hours
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Fast paced and multinational working environment
- Supportive and professional colleagues
- Awesome & open co-working space
- Internal Training (Technical & Functional); Opportunities for English Training
You will be joining Topica at the beginning of an exciting journey, and will be given a large degree of freedom in shaping and impacting your role. We provide an environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it work. You will play an important part in helping us reach the next destination.
Furthermore, we offer an attractive remuneration package, with benefits, matching our requirements and expectations.
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!