Mô tả công việc
- Participation on IT and business projects
- Working with clients, collecting, analyzing the requirements and recommend optimum integrated solutions.
- Analyze the risks associated with software products, databases and propose the corrective solution.
- Transfer information to the internal team
- Recognize problems /bugs, acceptance and support after acceptance.
- Performing requirements analysis, preparing business specification documents
- Sharing knowledge, contribute ideas, innovations in software products, technology solutions.
- Assisting the user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Basic knowledge: Programming
- Understanding of applications interfaces and operating systems of enterprises
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
- Pass probation Bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
- Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at the office.
- 12 days’ Annual leave.
- Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United States, Singapore, and Japan.
- Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
- Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
- 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
- Coffee and snacks provided.
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/11/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29