Mô tả công việc
- Participation on IT and business projects
- Working with clients, collecting, analyzing the requirements and recommend optimum
- Analyze the risks associated with software products, databases and propose the corrective
- Transfer information to the internal team
- Recognize problems /bugs, acceptance and support after acceptance.
- Performing requirements analysis, preparing business specification documents
- Sharing knowledge, contribute ideas, innovations in software products, technology solutions.
- Assisting the user in defining business requirements to meet their business goals.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experiences in FCMG business is preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Basic knowledge: Programming
- Understanding of applications interfaces and operating systems of enterprises
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29