Business Development Director (Construction)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Driving the company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Identifying and establishing productive, professional relationships with key contacts at a strategic level within new client and business partner organizations.
• Actively approaching and arranging business meetings with prospective partners/ clients in order to foster business opportunity.
• Studying the feasibility and market surveying to identify market trend and customer need.
• Creating and implementing sales plan.
• Coordinating with corporate or divisional teams on brand strategies and expand the presence of the company and its brand.
• Coordinating with relevant departments to prepare and implement bidding documents, tenders / proposals; Participating in economic contract negotiation.
• Working with operational leadership to create an effective strategy that moves prospects through the sales process efficiently and effectively.
• On behalf of the BOD to resolve issues related to the functions and duties of the department within the scope of authority assigned to manage.
• Preparing periodic reports and ad-hoc reports when required for the Directors of the Company.
• Other tasks will be discussed via interview
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 5 years at similar position of success within Sales and Business Development, or equivalent.
• Experience in the Construction, Real Estate or related fields.
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business Administration, Marketing or related field
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
• Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
• Fluent English communication in person, on the phone, and in email
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary and attractive incentive scheme, 13th month salary
• Excellent work-life balance (flexible working hours)
• Provided Taxi card, business trip (air, accommodation, meal)
• Compulsory Insurance (full salary), Accident Insurance, Health Insurance
• Company trip, sport day, department meal…
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29