Business Development Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Business Development (70%)
• Research & analyze, collect data, approach potential clients and arranging meetings for BD Director on monthly target.
• Approach and develop new relationship with target clients.
• Collaborate with Director/ Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
• Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
• Assist to coordinate the preparation of business proposals and contracts in order to draw in more revenue from clients (if any).
• Review clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
• Drive outcomes through action points follow up, monthly progress updates to Director and BD team.
• Be responsible for generating clients' data, solving day-to-day queries, answering emails, and other client-related interactions.
• Attend to help creating documents before BOD meeting.
• Provide assistance on other BD activities.
• Achieve sales goals and target/KPI as planned.
Marketing and Branding (15%)
• Conduct client/sector research as part of market development or proposal facilitation.
• Competitors watch to provide key update, market share, and analysis to support company strategy development.
• Support preparation of material for different communication channels (ie. external speaking events, leadership meetings, business plan meetings etc.).
• Assist the Firm’s Marketing Teams to draft articles, press releases for the media, coordinate with the Firm’s relevant teams for technical or other supports as required.
• Report to the BD Director/Manager on the business development and marketing & branding activities performance on a weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly basis.
• Enhance awareness and understanding of client on RSM Brand name and all services lines through strategic programs, campaigns, channels
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Performance Review per year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngBusiness Analyst
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29