Business Development Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• The key focus of the position is to develop business development and strategic partnership strategies for the Cho Tot. You will facilitate the firm’s client retention and business development plans assisting stakeholders to develop expansion plans across the firm.
• The ideal candidate is someone who has great knowledge about online classified market in Vietnam. You should have connection or working experience with various associations and business networks of automobile/real estate industry in Vietnam. You should have strong business judgment, management, problem solving, professional communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Your knowledge in online media, coupled with your analytical abilities and vast knowledge of Vietnam vehicles/real estate will help you draw insight from research and market analysis to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations which you can convincingly communicate to management to lead decision-making. You will work on cross-departmental projects (Marketing, Content, Business Intelligence etc) and ensure alignment of goals and execution to drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
• Identify strategic partnership, infrastructure, tools and technology requirements for the organization, and lead deployments to maintain and/or establish new partnerships.
• Working closely with other departments including Marketing, Product, and Finance to drive all business development and marketing initiatives for vehicle category.
• Working with Content and Customer Service team to develop and maintain strong relationship with users (buyers and sellers/dealers) on Cho Tot.
• Develop senior-level partnership with strategic partners and clients.
• Support management to develop plans and strategies to manage and expand business portfolio and customer relationships.
• This position based in Ho Chi Minh City and possible frequent travels within Vietnam.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Degree in Business, Advertising, or a related discipline.
• Knowledge or working experience or connection with strategic associations or business network for Automobile/Real Estate industry in Vietnam.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to think strategically, creatively and work independently.
• A self-starter who is thrived in a fast-paced working environment.
• Strong command of English and Vietnamese language.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
•15 annual leave, 5 sick leave
•1 company trip, 1 team trip
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29