Mô tả công việc
- Analyze change requests for requirement of data integrations & data warehouse/ BI/ Analytics for BAU CRs and Projects coming in
- Co-operate with Data Analyast/ Business Owner & QA to deliver the change.
- Solve issue/ incidents as Level 2 support
- Provide support through IT Service Desk (CA) ticket & Consultant.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A bachelor's degree in information systems, business administration/ Banking and Finance, or equivalent work is required
- Experience in a particular banking data for at least 1 years
- Being able to understand and catch-up quickly with various business processes/rules or new products in banking domain
- Strong experience in writing a BRD/SRS for Banking Products/processes (complete, structured and easy to read)
- Extensive experience in Data Warehouse, Data model, Data mart, design Database
- Known in the database MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle; can use SQL/ PLSQL
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in Business Intelligence Reporting tools of Microsoft/IBM (Cognos BI).
- Can communicate in English (mandatory)
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude
- Responsible, Proactive and Ethical about secure Banking Data
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to explain to business and get business buy-in why it's more efficient to adapt business process to fit best practice or application capabilities then customize the application
- Has organizational skills sufficient to ensure that business requests delivered to IT will be completed with good quality, on time, and with planned efforts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Be able to work in major projects with big customers and exchange knowledge with specialists and experts from top IT corporations
- Soft bonus according to the project, considering annual salary increase
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award: $800 ~ $2000
- FPT Care and many other benefits
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29