Carrier Management Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Work closely with Regional Carrier Management Team on carriers’ rate & service.
• Negotiate with and develop relationships with local carriers to provide the best rates to Damco sales force.
• Work closely with Commercial team on local tenders and global tenders assigned by Regional office.
• Grasp market intelligence related.
• Initiate product developments to support sale/volume growth together with other internal resources/collaboration.
• Receive bookings from customer service daily.
• Place booking with carriers daily, while taking into account the objectives of the role.
• Ensure that booking within the allocated space confirmed by carriers, and not rolled to the next vessel.
• Work with carriers to ensure equipment is sufficient for all bookings.
• Monitor carrier performance, conduct weekly performance review with core carriers for the Vietnam to designated trade, and agree on actions to resolve deficient performance
• Monitor mid to long-term usage versus allocation for Vietnam and request APA Allocation Manager to rebalance of allocations whenever necessary.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of carrier string routings, vessel capacity and Damco’s allotment.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Damco’s loadings and shipments to the designated trade and optimize operating costs.
• Work closely with customer service / sales team in order to meet external customer’s satisfaction.
• Support customer service to work with carriers and solve ad-hoc issues.
• Report service or business failure to Team Leader / Manager
• Provide feedback on product and process improvement to Team Leader
• Prepare operational reports assigned by Team Leader / Manager
• Carry out ad-hoc tasks assigned by Team Leader / Manager
• Put our group’s values on the top.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• BA in related field preferably
• 1 year of working experience preferably in ocean freight.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good communication skills
• Customer-minded attitude is required
• Able to work on own initiative
• Commercially astute
• Good skill of computer
• Bookings release to customer service within agreed timeline and accuracy.
• No additional cost due to mishandling.
• Manage volume commitment with core carriers.
• Some Key Performance Indicators in the area of responsibility. (note: these KPI’s will be defined separately but will be related to each of the following:
• Ocean volume growth
• Business growth (profit growth)
• Trade-lane volume growth (for nominated trade-lanes)
• Ocean procurement (increase CM1/TEU)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKinh doanh / Bán hàng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29