Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
You will work as a benefits coordinator whom will continuously provide suggestion to our competitive benefits package, also responsible for calculating employee compensations, all of tasks are under our corporate Talent Management strategy.
• Distributing and preparing payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance including calculating overtime, shift payments, incentive schemes and bonuses, maintaining payroll records. Ensure that the payroll is processed timely & accurately. Implement other benefits and related payments (SMU, PIT)
• Complete monthly/annually personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
• Being responsible for salary proposal to HR Manager for successful candidates based on the market data and prepare for the Offer letters.
• Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
• Execute remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs company policies, transparent & focus on objective criteria.
• Responsible for salary administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets. Collect data about company’s Compensation policies and analyze them to prepare reports. Participate in compensation surveys.
• Follow up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers, outsourcing) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete. Maintain employee records manually or in ERP system
• Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• A recognized basic degree or equivalent professional qualification
• A minimum of 1-2 years working experience
• Good English communication skills
• Strong Time Management skills
• Viet Nam HR local Law knowledge
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Able to commit minimum full time minimum 03 months
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Cty TNHH Dao Tao Nhan Luc Dong Nam A (Southeast Asia Manpower Training Co Ltd) is a Prime Quality Training' subsidiary in Vietnam, operating as an authorized distributor of Prime Quality Training's seminars to target African & APAC markets.
About Prime Quality Training, Prime is a Singapore based corporate seminars provider, with solid track records in providing advanced intensive training services for companies globally.
Prime operates as a training agency, the ultimate mission is to enhance skills and competencies of its client’s employees by creating onsite corporate seminars with top industry experts for onsite practical learning experience. Prime offers both public and in-house seminars, which are organized all over the world. Its corporate seminars are usually attended by Fortune Global 500 companies including Coca Cola, Unilever, Total, and many others within top 20% local big companies including Government organizations such as Kenya Government, Ethiopian Government, and Ghana Government.
Since its establishment in 2014, Cty TNHH DTNL DNA (SEAMT Co Ltd) – consisting of 02 sales offices in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh - has emerged as a leading corporate seminar promoter of Prime Quality Training’s product portfolios in Africa market.
As part of our local expansion plan, we are constantly looking for more talents to fulfill various positions in sales, marketing, human resources, accounting, operation, IT and procurement department.
Website : www.pri-qua.com
Total Employees : 50-200
Ha Noi Office : 17/167 Tay Son Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
Ho Chi Minh Office : 178/8 Nguyen Van Thuong Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh
Trụ sở công ty: Level 4, Building 17, 167 Tay Son Alley, Quang Trung Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi ; Level 1, Building 178/8, D1 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh CityWebsite: http://pri-qua.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29