Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
I. C&B administration & staff relation:
- Assist in the HR process in Company including but not limited to: on-boarding, relocation, and employment termination (sending notices to the relevant employee; following up the data, etc.).
- Issue labor contracts and administer the contracts.
- Collect, file and manage employee dossiers.
- Centralize data for Social Insurance and Extra Insurance report.
- PIT code & PIT dependent code registration.
- Prepare attestation, decisions, etc.
- Administer employment termination cases.
- Assist in the actions for company activities/events and employee care upon request.
- Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relations with employees, give quick and
- pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve the working environment.
- Manage Employee Master List.
- Collect and summarize staff monthly timesheet.
- Centralize data for monthly payroll implement.
- Assist in the PIT finalization.
- Take part in developing and testing necessary Webtools.
III. Reporting and other tasks:
- Prepare other reports and statistics upon request.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree is a must. HR management is an advantage.
- 0-1 years of experience in HR.
- Good at English Communication.
- Good working attitude and positive thinking, customer service-minded.
- Proficiency in MS Office, presentation skill, analytical skill.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Open-minded and result-oriented
- Having working experience in education field is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 days annual leaves + 3 days team-building, lunch and mobile allowance provided.
- 100% paid salary, Vietnamese insurance during probation and premium healthcare package.
- 13th-month salary, performance bonus, team building allowance, company trips and more.
- Tuition discount up to 100% for employees and relatives.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation and reward system.
- Professional training courses to develop expertise and gain the opportunity to work and learn from experienced leaders.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29