Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage and update HR information system and contract database
- Prepare labor contracts and related HR documents
- In charge of monthly payroll preparation and other HR compensation and benefits
- In charge of Social, Health and Unemployment insurance, PIT, healthcare plan
- Make reports to related government authorities
- Conduct the annual health check up and facilitate training courses
- Get work permits, residence card and visa for expatriate staff
- Other HR tasks assigned by the Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Willing to learn, self-motivated and proactive;
- Responsible and positive attitude;
- Careful and detail-oriented with strong organization skills;
- Able to speak and write in English fluently;
- Proficient in MS office;
- Have 2 - 3 years of experience;
- College or University graduation
- Age from 24 -30
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, 13rd salary in year plus performance bonus quarterly, performance review salary 2 times/year
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Working time: 40h/week
- Professional and active working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Melco Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. founded on March 27, 2008) specializes in supply, installation and maintenance for Mitsubishi elevators, escalators to satisfy customers’ increasingly diversified needs. Mitsubishi Elevator is always the first choice for five-star hotels, high-rise offices, luxurious building complexes and public transportation infrastructures. In response to the trust of our Valued Customers, we are committed to providing better products and services.
Thanks to the support from our honourable customers, we have enjoyed an excelllent reputation of product quality and safety since the first delivery of Mitsubishi elevator to Cho Ray hospital in 1973.
In 2013, on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan, Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd (called "VMEC") was formally established with 100% capital funding by Mitsubishi Electric Group and Mitsubishi Corporation.
This establishment of Company shows continuous efforts of Mitsubishi Corporation that is to offer products and services with the highest quality and to ensure absolute safety for users, workers and for products themselves.
We are very proud of our roles to contribute to urban development in Vietnam, one of the most promising emerging countries in ASEAN.
Địa chỉ: 60 Truong Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Tel : + 84(8) 35471374 - Ext : 2105
Trụ sở công ty: - Trụ sở chính: 60 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM. - Chi Nhánh Hà Nội: Lầu 5, Tòa nhà Handico, Khu đô thị mới Mễ Trì Hạ, đường Phạm Hùng, quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. - Chi nhánh Đà Nẵng: Lầu 11, Tòa nhà Thành Lợi, 249 Nguyễn Văn Linh, PhườWebsite: http://www.vmec.vn/#home
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29