Mô tả công việc
* At YOLA We Offer:
• A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students
• A strong internal personal and professional support network
• An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment
• Job diversity and opportunity to learn new skills
• A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions
• Record and account for stock and equipment importation, storage and distribution
• Order office, cleaning and other center supplies
• Collect course fee payments and issue receipts
• Daily/scheduled deposit of cash collected to HO account
• Manage, disburse, reimburse and reconcile center petty cash, monthly staff budget, and monthly center activities budget
• Organize, coordinate and facilitate center activities
• Filing of contracts, documents and VAT invoices
• Coordinate center marketing activities and YOLA campaigns with Center Manager/Supervisor and relevant HO personnel
• Coordinate with Security and Cleaning staff to maintain center facilities and related equipment: clean, tidy, workable.
• Coordinate with Security and building management to ensure center security and student safety
• Ensure that center facilities, equipment, First Aid Kit and fire protection system are in optimum condition – any depletion, fault, degradation or breakage are quickly fixed or replaced
• Lead Occupational Health and Safety in the center and carry out prevention measures
• Manage related administrative issues, assist center staff to de-escalate and resolve complaints wherever possible
• Identify opportunities for center improvement, work process improvement and optimum service delivery to customers
• Uphold company values and ethics and strictly follow company policies and management directives
• Share Best Practices with other staff members and fellow centers
• Perform administrative tasks as assigned by Center Manager and Director of Centers
• Assist other center and YOLA staff as needed
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum Bachelor Degree – preferably in Accounting/Finance or Administration
• Good command of both Vietnamese and English
• At least 1 year’s working experience. Strong preference is given to individuals with customer-facing or administrative experience in education and/or service industry
• Strong customer service mindset, results-driven and striving for work excellence
• Excellent administrative skills, good with numbers, record-keeping and attention to detail
• High moral ethics and professional workplace behavior
• Clean and tidy in appearance and has high grooming standard
• Good organizational, planning, administration, reporting and analytical skills
• Good communication, interpersonal style, solution-driven and problem-solving skills
• Good PC skills in MS Office, particularly Excel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
What is common between you and YOLA? Education.
Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future!
For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU… We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams.
As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’
Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day. The reason is:
‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’
If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!
Trụ sở công ty: 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, HCMCWebsite: https://yola.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29