1. Contract Management:
- Supporting EC team to issue contract/receipt/Loan contracts/Installment application forms
- Create student codes
- Coordinate with FIN and Brain team to follow special case as the approval from management.
- Receive student from other center and assign to EC. Transfer students to other centers
- Making and manage red invoices for every contract and deliver to students
- Collecting and follow up receipts
- Checking and deposit daily cash from collection to bank account & send report to F&A Dept.
3. Inventory management
- Inventory management (requests, receiving, delivery, stock, reporting…) for L&W gifts, events gifts, show gifts and signs gifts, for stationary/pantry/drinks (coffee, tea, water…) and other materials/goods
- Tracking, ordering and delivering Referral vouchers from Sales team to students.
- Prepare monthly timesheets, attendants lists
- On behalf HR to delivery & receive document from HR: labor contracts, decision, announcement, on-boarding document, Insurance card, … to employees
5. General Administration
- Manage petty cash
- Contact point and supporting in working with landlord.
- Cash collection from student daily and deposit to bank
- Support Center with admin tasks
- University Degree.
- Minimum 2 years experience with Accounting, in particular with cash count and control
- Able to speak English at a conversational level with Students and colleagues
- Good communication, observation and presentation skills
- Working well with computer for Excel & Word, Power Point
- Comfortable & independent working under pressure
- Disciplined, organised, good time management
- Integrity & honesty
- Positive and enthusiastic and full of energy by nature
- Hard-working and resilient
- Service orientated & Success driven
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Generous bonus scheme
• Paid annual leave
• Paid training
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free unlimited access to the Wall Street English Courses
• Professional, fun and exciting work environment
• Ample opportunities to speak and practice English
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!