Center Training Leader
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Training and coaching for new staff & current staff at center.
• Training in sales, customer care, customer services and soft skills.
• Follow up with center's target & performance and propose training & coaching to improve performance.
• Develop annual training plan based on cross functions TNA results.
• Training Design, execute training plan, guidelines, procedures, forms.
• Carry out all training and development program.
• Follow up and monitor training budget effectively.
• Work closely with internal and external training providers on designing course content to match with TNA results.
• Develop training materials that aligned with TNA or upon requests.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• University/College Graduate, major in Education, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration is an advance.
• At least 3-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
• Experience in Education is an advantage.
• Good knowledge on sales, marketing, customer service, training management, teaching methodology.
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English is an advantage.
• Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Mature, self-confident, sociable.
• Positive working attitude and able to influence others.
AT YOLA WE OFFER:
• A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students.
• A strong internal personal and professional support network.
• An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment.
• Job diversity and opportunity to learn new skills.
• A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• A strong internal personal and professional support network
• An exciting, close-knit, fun and professional working environment
• Job diversity and opportunity to learn new skills
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29