Channel Manager - Abbott Rapid Diagnostics
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Channel Manager will be responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring the activities of a sales team within Vietnam to achieve established sales targets. Channel Manager would manage the day-to-day activities of a regional sales force in order to implement the organization's overall sales strategy for an assigned region. He / she would also monitor the performance of the sales teams or branches within the region and if required, re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
- Develop/shape/Customize/implement/drive the local country commercial / marketing strategy to be aligned with Abbott Global & Regional Commercial / Marketing Strategy.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Thailand business and future APAC, by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to maximizing the Alere product portfolio market opportunities in its territory.
- Meet established financial goals (Top line & bottom line) and objective while maintaining territory budget.
- Track sales results vs projected budget and outcomes objectives.
- Develop and execute business plan to accelerate Abbott products and services with business partner in assigned territory.
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of the Alere product portfolio.
- Identify customer issues and resolves sales related difficulties.
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal, bid preparation and all customer follow up.
- Timely follow up and management of all leads that are distributed in territory.
- Coordinate and facilitate of each market regulatory requirement & procedures.
2. Responsibility- Internal Systems and Process:
- Comply with Abbott Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all business activities are conducted professionally, aligned with regulatory and industry guidelines and are conducted in a manner consistent with Abbott’s Code of Conduct guidelines, and Abbott’s Anti-Corruption Policy.
3. Responsibility- Customers:
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain key NGO account and key opinion leaders in responsible market.
4. Responsibility- Conduct:
- Ensure all activities carried out by self are in accordance with legislative employment policies and safety requirements and corporate policy.
- Promote a standard of excellence for quality and customer focus at Alere.
- Comply with Abbott’s policies and procedures.
- Abide by Alere Culture & Performance policies.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Medical technology Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.
• Post-Graduate qualifications in Marketing or Business prefered.
• + 10 years of Sales experience in IVD industry desirable.
• At least 5 years in sale manager level and international company will be preferred.
• Solid understanding of the IVD (preferably POC) market in Vietnam.
• Experienceed in sale with distribution partner or local spot dealers.
• Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in Vietnamese Language and English.
• Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets.
• Lead and develop a high-performance team by driving sales performance.
• Support and Coach selling skills and product knowledge of the individuals in the team.
• Develop of new business strategies and build strong relationship with KOLs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment & performance bonus
- Premium healthcare
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Luy Ban Bich Street – Tan Phu District – Ho Chi Minh CityWebsite: https://nutrition.abbott/vn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29