Mô tả công việc
1. Manage operation accounting transactions on daily basic in line with finance & accounting procedure & processes
- Responsible for Finance Operations.
- Assist Director in daily sales reporting and other reporting.
- Maintain full set accounts. Hands on experience on closing of accounts.
- Month-end and year-end closing to ensure compliance and timely reporting, including preparation of balance sheet and expenses schedules.
- Prepare accurate reporting of financial results, management reporting accompanied by financial analysis, to submit to Singapore HQ Finance on a timely basis.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately issued and booked in the accounting system and supported by documents.
- Prepare AR aging listing and follow up with customer for overdue payment.
- Responsible in verifying monthly employee claims and reimbursement.
- Manage cash flow and working capital. Responsible for weekly cash flow reporting and cash flow planning.
- Inventory management and reporting.
- Maintain and update Fixed Assets register.
- Reconciling and submission of VAT to Local Authority.
- Provide insight on financial matters and assist in implementation of financial policies and controls with compliance of accounting policies & procedures.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of robust internal control processes.
- Participate in Accounting Systems maintenance & enhancement.
- Preparation of Company’s year-end Budget and Financial Forecast.
- Responsible for year-end Statutory Audit. Liaise with external auditors to resolve audit and accounting issues.
2. Produce reporting requirement (internal & external), ensuring data accuracy and in due time
- Ensure timely closing of ledger
- Ensure financial reports are in compliance to approve accounting standards and also conform with requirement and formats from head office
- Ensure reconciling items are cleared and internal control in place
- Review monthly management reports
3. Consolidate financial information
Consolidate financial information report to auditor, director
4. Ensure internal control and tax compliance are in place
- Ensure internal control is in place & continue look for improvement opportunity
- Continuously update tax regulation and apply in the most beneficial manner to the company
- Ensure all statutory, tax and statistics reporting are submitted as per deadline which comprise but not limit to : input & output VAT, PIT, etc… to tax office , department of statistics
5. Handling treasury
- Preparation of cash flow projection
- Cash management
- Maintain banking relationship & bank account management (open/ close/ changing authorized signature)
- Investment & borrowing: placed fixed deposit
6. Overall responsibility for the preparation of the annual profit plans (yearly budget) as well as the quarterly forecast revision
- Monitoring the company’s overhead’s cost whether reasonable, proper & controllable or not
7. Other assignment by the Director or Regional Executive BOD
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduated major in Accounting or Finance, certified Chief Accountant
- More than 5-10 years experience in Multinational or big sides company, including management experience
- Experience and knowledge of Finance, Tax accounting, Manufacturing costing. Experience with service-type business (education, retail and/or tech/startup a plus)
- Experience to build up Finance Planning & Administration function
- Good understanding of Vietnamese Accounting System.
- Ability to work in a team and team management, flexibility and ability to work in different environment and under pressure.
- Knowledge of using and managing implementation of accounting software and relevant Management Information System (MIS) software
- Fluent in English.
- High level of integrity
- Demand high standard of work, does not cut corners
- Willing to work with a young, talented, management team
- Willing to train and nurture small finance team
- Self-starter and be willing to adopt a hands-on approach to completing individual tasks and leading the finance team
- Keen interest in continuous improvement of current work processes
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with local and overseas colleagues
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary is consistent with capacity
- Annual Company trip, year-end parties, birthday presents
- Social insurance is compulsory under Vietnamese law
- Accident insurance, health insurance
- Salary for the 13th month applies according to the Company's regulations
- 12 days annual leave per year
- Support child learning at I Can Read
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 14 Lô 13b Trung Yên 5, Trung Hòa, Hà Nội
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29