Mô tả công việc
- Approve payment / Daily check GW and update Cash flow
- Update data from Other teams into Monthly Cashflow Forecast and Cash Flow management
- Discuss with GD & HQ about Cashflow solutions, Loan Controls etc.
-Control actual payment, ensure it follows approved Cashflow. Highlight any risky case to GD & HQ.
- Check reports from HN/HCM and rectify oversights / finalise report monthly
- Discuss with General accountant about accounting issues and balance of accounts
- Produce monthly & quaterly commercial reports in line with templates provided (Expense analysis / Inventories etc)
- Internal Audit & Reporting
- Monthly closing report handling.
- Prepare any report when GD & HQ request
- Control bad debts (credit control)
- Produce and implement AR-AP handling process between KRC and IS VINA
- External Auditing
- Responsible for yearly accounting audit.
- Responsible for tax audit.
- Responsible for State Bank audit.
- Regulations & External Reporting.
- Update regulations on tax, accounting & banks which related to finacial & accounting.
- Review & update the financial policies to ensure company follow up current regulations.
- Update, assign & guide accountants to prepare all the required external reports.
- Responsible for Yearly tax report.
- Accounting Team Control
- Make accounting organization chart, Job description for accountants. Interview & recruit the suitable person for each position.
- Make Accounting team rules, guide accountants to comply this rule.
- Guide & train Accountants about Financial policies, how to work with other Accountants & Other teams. Help them solve the problem in working.
- Check & evaluate Accountants works.
- Company Process
- Guide/train other teams about financial policies.
- Discuss with other Team leaders & GD to make the company process & work flows.
- Discuss with other Team leaders & GD to find solutions for finacial related issues.
- Secondary: Describe and group the secondary duties (associated, but not essential) of the position
Yêu cầu ứng viên
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS: Minimum attributes for the job holder to be effective in this job in terms of education, qualifications/certifications, work experience, specific job skills, computer literacy, language/ communication skills, personal competencies, work environment and physical effort
- MBA / CFA or other equivalent degree in Finance & Accounts
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field, including 5 years at similar level
- Good communication skills in English (Writing & verbal)
- Strong decision thinking, and follow-up skills techniques
- Should be organized, creative and have excellent analytical skills
- Have initiative, team builder and driving force abilities
- Good knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS)
- Good command in MS Office Tools
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Máy tính xách tay
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đào tạo
- Thử việc: 2 tháng
- Thời gian làm việc: 08:00 đến 17:00 từ thứ 2- thứ 6
- Thân thiện
- Hòa Đồng
- Hỗ trợ trong công việc
Ngày nghỉ: Thứ 7, Chủ nhật
- Lương tháng 13
- Thưởng lợi nhuận
- Bảo hiểm tai nạn 24/7
- Nghỉ mát hàng năm
- Team gathering tháng
- Chế độ phúc lợi khác theo quy định
Phụ cấp khác :
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29