Mô tả công việc
• Check, review the annual budget estimate: capex, opex.
• Tracking costs and schedule to complete the project, the cash flow generated for the project.
• Check and review of financial statements: Net of Investment Statement (NIS), monthly income Statement( MIS).
• Marking audit pack report for quarterly OLAM Corporation.
• Control compliance tax declaration obligations arising, working tax authorities and state agencies.
• Controlled bank balances, cash, working with partner banks for the credit line borrowing and foreign exchange purchase and sale contracts.
• Confirm debt comparison of sales / purchases with suppliers and customers.
• Prepare legal documents related registration term loans state banks, investment licenses.
• Controlling Receivable-payable within the Olam Corporation.
• Check, compare and report on the work quarterly warehouse inventory of Grant Thortant.
• Controlling inventory data: coffee beans, finished products, packaging and spareparts ...
• Responsible for coaching, training for the accounting department under the annual plan.
• Check, gave legal opinions, risk for the contracts by company going sign.
Perform other duties at the request of CFO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Education/Academic: Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification.
Language/Computer Proficiency: English proficiency, Strong skill of Ms Office, knowing of Access and pivot table, macro skills of Excel is an advantage
• Communication and interpersonal understanding
• Striving for achievement & results orientation
• Organizational Awareness
• Personal and Team Leadership
• Analytical thinking and decision making
• Work management, planning & organization
. Work Experience: Minimum 5 years-working experience as Chief Accountant. FMCG domain experience is preferred
. Working time: from Monday to Friday (8:30am to 16:30pm)
. Transportation: bus by company
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Competitive salary package
. Insurances according to Labor Law
. Professional work environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29