Chuyên viên C&B
Mô tả công việc
Payroll Administration ( 40%)
• Coordinate various compensation–related activities to ensure that the company’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
• Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment.
• Being responsible for employee’s personal Tax code registration and Employee’s dependent registration
• Being responsible for preparing the monthly/quarterly/yearly insurance, manpower & PIT reports and other adhoc reports.
• Completing monthly/quarterly/yearly personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates.
• Being in charge for calculating & registering insurances accurately & comply with the Vietnamese Labor Registration.
• Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations and recommend any correction action
• Being in-charge for updating the changes of Labor Law, the Collective Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement, and all extra contractual agreement and any other provision that may be applicable
Compensation and Benefits: (40%)
• Being responsible for preparing the compensation and benefits budget.
• Executing remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs company policies, transparent and focus on objective criteria
• Assessing the company’s pay structure
• Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys
• Evaluating compensation policies
• Ensuring that the pay practices comply with the laws and regulations
• Administering the company’s benefits programs (e.g., leave policies,, insurance policies, etc.)
• Researching and analyzing benefits plans, programs, and policies and making recommendations based on data analyses
Database Maintenance (20%)
• Maintaining current HR files and databases and update daily/weekly/month for any changes
• Preparing & following up work contract , appendix contract , promotion , transfer , termination
• Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
• Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
• Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Having HR working experience in the same industry is an advantage;
• At least 1 - 3years of solid experience in payroll calculation;
• Excellent Excel & Word skills;
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information;
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently;
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality;
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
• High adaptability and communication skills
• Good understanding of Vietnam Labor Laws, Social Insurance Laws, PIT law
• Attention to detail, Deadline –Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management
• Bright and sociable, strong attitude to tackle problems
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 13rd Month Salary: based on the accumulated salary in the employment year divided by actual working months.
• Transportation and Travelling Fees: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Insurances: Compulsory Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are in accordance with the applicable law of Vietnam. Beside this, you will be covered by the Health Care Insurance paid by the Company.
• Public Holidays: You will be entitled to 10 days of Public Holidays fully paid in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
• Annual Leave: You will be entitled to 12 days of Annual Leave during one full year of employment.
• Company Trip: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Discount Policy: You will be eligible to the current Company policy and benefits applied for employees at Pasteur Street Craft Beer Trading & Restaurant Service JSC (50% for beer and 30% for food).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 05/09/2019
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Pasteur Street Brewing Company (PSBC) started with the simple idea to combine American craft brewing techniques with fresh and exotic Vietnamese ingredients to create amazing craft beer. When founder, John Reid shared his idea with Alex Violette, then Head Brewer at Upslope Brewing, Alex was immediately sold and moved to Saigon, Vietnam. Named after the street where their first Taprooms are located, PSBC has enjoyed rapid growth since 2014. PSBC has carefully developed over 200 distinct beers, 6 Taprooms and serving the brews in over 300 outlets throughout the country! Throughout our growth, the vision of combining the best Vietnamese ingredients with professional American craft brewing know-how is still core to everything we do.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 5, Tòa nhà Halo Building, 92D Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Phường 22, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://pasteurstreet.com/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 5, Tòa nhà Halo Building, 92D Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Phường 22, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799
Ngày hết hạn: 05/09/2019