Mô tả công việc
- Being in charge of bookkeeping and financial report to a number of client accounts.
- Performing accounting tasks including review documentations and manage day-to-day transactions in compliance with VAS; prepare monthly reports and related duties.
- Preparing full set of monthly or quarterly VAT declarations including all related documentation on input VAT and output VAT.
- Assisting to prepare full set of quarterly CIT declarations/annual CIT finalization
- Processing payroll and PIT compliance services
- Making year-end adjustment procedures: tax declaration, B/S, P/L, C/F, etc.
- Be responsible for consulting to clients for related
- Be responsible for instructing and training subordinates (if any)
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Auditing
- Having about 1-2 years of audit experience
- English: equivalent to TOEIC Above 600
- Work well with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately
- Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills
- The ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
- Good working knowledge of accounting information, while keeping up to date with changing rules and regulations of tax, accounting and other related laws.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client’s office domestically.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Experience professional Japanese working environment and have the opportunity to work directly with Japanese managers
- Young and dynamic staff
- Many training opportunities provided (including training opportunities in Japan)
- Annual health check and opportunity to get a promotion if have good performance.
- Join quarterly/annual team building activities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28/07/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29